- General Details
- Related Products
Botanical Resource: Garcinia mangostana L.
Appearance: Brown to yellow fine Powder
Used Part: Mangosteen Rind
Alpha-mangotin 10%,20%,30%,90% HPLC
Mangosteen Polyphenols 20% UV
- Antioxidant: Mangostin is the inhibitor of oxidation of LDL, which have major role in
- cardio-vascular and related chronic diseases.
- Anti-allergies and inflammations: γ- mangostin was identified to inhibit COX, as their inhibition acutely reduces inflammations, pains and fevers.
- Antivirus and anti-bacteria: the polysaccharides in the extract form can stimulate phagocytic cells to kill intracellular bacteria.
- Anticancer: Mangostin has been revealed to inhibit topoisomerase, which is essential for cell division in cancer cells, also could selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division